Estate of Howard Duke Worix & Collectibles – ONLINE ONLY
2017 Chev. Silverado Truck, Personal Property and Beautiful Home to settle estate
Ended: 07/22/19 at 6:00 PM EDT
The estate of the late Howard Duke Worix of Crab Orchard plus a Summers County Family estate located at Meadow Bridge
Personal Property Auction closes July 22th at 6:00 pm local time with a staggered and extending end times.
Auctioneer Barbara Blake, CAI 1464 is handling the personal property auction.
Crab Orchard Worix estate public inspections Sat. July 20 from 9 am to 12 noon. Also additional preview on Monday July 22nd from 2pm to 6pm.
Auctioneer and Realtor Randy S. Burdette in cooperation with personal property auctioneers Blake Auction are pleased to present a nice personal property and real estate estate online auction. This an is Online Only Auction. Auction is on bid NOW! Personal property closes on July 22nd
*Worix home online only REAL ESTATE auction closes 7:01 pm EDT Friday July 26 with extending time.
*Worix home online only auction closes 7:01 pm EDT Friday July 26 with extending time. CLICK HERE TO BID ON THE REAL ESTATE
This fine move in ready clean split-level home features 3 Bedrooms, and 1 full Bath and a 1/2 bath. For man’s best friend, the entire Large yard is fenced, and there also is a detached workshop/storage building. This lovely home offers easy access to Beckley, the Turnpike and more.
Auctioneer coordinator Randy S. Burdette, CAI 927 Call or text 304.667.2897
**Additional Personal Property from A-Z ,Furniture, household, mowers, etc.
** Additional items are included in the PP online auction from a home in Meadow Bridge, including a scarce 1988 Buick Reatta
The Worix home located at 106 Holston Lane, Crab Orchard, WV 25827
Built circa 1970
Split Level Home
Total 2232 Sq. Ft.
Main level master bedroom
1 Full Bathroom main level and ½ bath lower level
Lower level garage
Carpet and vinyl flooring
Back deck: 32’4” x 6’
Forced Air heating and Natural gas heater
Electric baseboard heat
Central air conditioning via Heil 5000 unit
Lower level garage: 19’ 3” x 22’1”
Lot Size: SUR 0.52 AC (TRACT #1 ) WTS CRAB ORCHARD CRK
Out of the flood plain
Items to Convey: Ceiling Fans; Clothes Washer; Dishwasher; Refrigerator; Window Treatments; Gas Heater Stove
Outbuilding/garage: Detached 11’ x 20’
Metal outbuilding: 12’ x 8’
Legal Information: Deed Book 5016 Page 6751 Raleigh County West Virginia – Tax District 11 TOWN – Map 4005 Parcel 12
Room Sizes: Living Room 14’ x 13’6” – Family Room 21’4” x 16’4” – Kitchen 15’9” x 11’6” – Bedroom 1, 12’ x 9’9” – Bedroom 2, 9’9” x 11’9” – Bedroom 3, 12’ x 11’5” Foyer 4’5” x 6’4” – Full bath 10’3” x 4’5” – Laundry/half bath 11’3” x 6’1” – Lower level finished den 13’1” x 22’6”
A 10% Buyers Premium will apply to the sale of the real estate. More coming soon.
NOTE: AUCTION ITEMS LOCATED IN 2 LOCATIONS. LOTS 4 – 76 MEADOW BRIDGE. REMAINDER AT CRAB ORCHARD
NOTE: ITEMS 4 – 76 ARE LOCATED IN MEADOW BRIDGE, WV AND WILL BE PICKED UP THERE. THE REMAINING ITEMS ARE LOCATED AT CRAB ORCHARD, WV.
NO SHIPPING. WE WILL NOT BE SHIPPING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS AUCTION.
DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT PICKUP ON DAYS SCHEDULED
BUYERS PREMIUM ON LOT 96 – CHEVROLET TRUCK IS 7%.
NO SHIPPING. WE WILL NOT BE SHIPPING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS AUCTION.
ITEMS 4 to 76 are located on Lockbridge Road, Meadow Bridge, WV
6555 Lockbridge Road, Meadow Bridge WV Inspection will be July 19th from 4pm to 6pm local time.
Lots of neat items including
4 Antique Oak Three drawer chest Measures 42-inch length, 35 inches tall, 20
5 Pair wicker rattan trays
6 Jacqueline Smith slipcover sofa All covers removable for cleaning.
7 Lot of four pillows
8 Mission style floor lamp. 58 inches tall.
9 Mission style table lamp
10 Lazy boy leather rocker recliner. Swivel rocker.
11 Lazy boy recliner. Leather. Stationary
12 Covered pot. 6 inches tall. Unmarked. Repaired lid
13 8 1/2-inch handled crock
14 Ten-inch-tall handled crock
15 9 1/2-inch-tall handled crock jug
16 9 1/2-inch handled pottery jug
17 7-inch crockery jug
18 15 1/2 double spout crockery, terra cotta finish
19 Contemporary vase. 17 inches tall
20 Three section hand painted screen. Exquisite.
21 Contemporary server with fold out leaves.
22 17-inch pottery dish. Stand not included
23 Pottery platter and pitcher
24 Pottery Barn dining table with 8 chairs
25 Light pine finish cabinet.
26 Double storage cabinet. Doors open on both ends.
27 Pair Resin all-weather wicker chairs with cushions
28 Pair wicker chairs. 36-inch round table
29 Broyhill Armoire with shelves and drawers. 60 inches tall.
30 Broyhill Chest 6 drawers, two door.
31 Antique oak rocking chair. Mission style.
32 Sleeper chair with ottoman. Matching ottoman opens for storage.
33 Broyhill chest. 17 wide x 60 tall.
34 Broyhill chest. 17 wide x 60 tall. Length 46 inches. Extendable bar on s
35 Broyhill queen size bed. Bedding not included
36 Queen size comforter and pillows
37 Oak table. Mission style with drawer
38 Brunswick pool table. Slate top.
39 Pool cue station, pool balls, pool cues.
40 Bow flex machine.
41 Sound system, Entertainment center.
42 Over 200 rock and roll cassettes. Various genre, mostly rock and roll.
43 Sentry 3100 safe with combination
44 Christmas decor lot.
45 Marble tiles. Black marble
46 Craftsman wood table cabinet.
47 Craftsman electric drill.
48 SPX OTC ball joint service tool set. new in case.
49 Hitachi brad nailer. Air nailer. With accessories
50 Craftsman electric impact driver
51 Honda 2800 PSI power washer.
52 Skilsaw 10-inch blade
53 Craftsman rolling toolbox
54 Craftsman rolling toolbox
55 Craftsman Mitre saw ten inch.
56 Champion wooden sled
57 1988 Buick Reatta, 106,098 miles.
58 Movie screen. 39 inches wide. Knox Regent.
59 Honda 7000-watt generator. 27 hrs. use. Electric start
60 Saw horses. Metal
61 Two sections like new Scaffolding
62 Engine stand
63 Fold up engine hoist, Excalibur
64 Two floor jacks. Witmar
65 Vehicle dolly. Set of four
66 79 Ford ranchero seat.
67 Craftsman 150 PSI 1.5 hp 246-gallon compressor
68 Craftsman compressor. Does not work
69 Magnum Blue 5-ton Floor jack
70 Four jack stands
71 Craftsman chipper shredder
72 Automotive ramps
73 Pro Force Airless Sprayer.
74 Metal 1988 Mercury gas tank. New in box
75 Poulan Pro chainsaw in case
76 Poulan Pro 2800 Gas powered blower.
77 ITEMS AFTER THIS LOT ARE LOCATED IN CRAB ORCHARD
Inspection for Crab Orchard WV Is Saturday July 20th from 9 am to 12 noon local time.
78 Wrenches, etc.
79 Stanley sockets
80 Socket set
81 Box misc. tools
82 Grease gun, pipe wrench, battery tester
83 Drill bits, saw blade, level
84 Drill bits, etc.
85 Insulated metal locking box
86 Four saws
87 Metal toolbox and Contents
88 Honda 3813 2-cylinder riding mower
89 Troybilt power blower. TB 4BP
90 Shovels, axe, rake.
91 Wooden box. Stabilizer bar
92 Toro Wheel Horse 16-38 HXL riding mower
93 Rolling platform
94 Club Cadet rollover bar
96 2017 Chevy Crew Cab Silverado 4 x 4 Z71 – 17,xxx miles
Hello, a note from Randy S. Burdette about this outstanding pickup truck. This pickup is from the estate of the late Howard Duke Worix. Mr. Worix was 90 years of age upon his passing. This truck has all the bells and whistles including a Tonneau cover. We will have the truck onsite at the preview for your inspection. The estate Executor will allow the buyer 5 business days to pay for the truck if financing is needed. THIS ITEM ONLY HAS A reduced Buyer’s Premium of 7%
CARFAX REPORT ON HAND! The truck may also be viewed during bank business hours at City National Bank main office on Park Ave. Beckley WV 25801
NO APOLOGIES NEEDED FOR THIS BEE-U-TIFUL TRUCK! Vehicle Information: 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO K1500 LT VIN: 3GCUKREC4HG183557 CREW PICKUP 5.3L V8 F OHV 16V GASOLINE REAR WHEEL DRIVE W/ 4X4 Z71 Package 5.3L, 1500 series, 4 x 4. Still has that new car smell!
Buyer’s Premium on this vehicle is 7%. VIN #3GCUKREC4HG183557 The truck will be sold for the Worix Estate Executor AS IS. Any warranty will be between the Buyer and General Motors.
97 Paint brushes, supplies
98 Nails, screws. Bucket of nails
99 Plastic Radio Flyer wagon
100 Highway patrol motorcycle, 03 Omega Fight truck
101 Two new Road star oil tankers. Remote.
102 Box toys. Plush, etc.
103 Two flats Ty beanie babies
104 Honda parts. Lawnmower parts.
105 Box toys, baskets,
106 3 five-gallon driveway sealer and filler, unopened
107 Bug zapper
108 Misc. paint
109 Two old plastic display cases
110 Curtains, linens
111 5-gallon shop vac
112 Two-wheel dolly. Milwaukee
113 Archer elec. pressure washer
114 Coleman cooler, Igloo cooler
115 Ammo box, metal
116 Box plush toys
117 20 x 8.5 chrome wheel new in box
118 20-inch Dunlop p275-55R 20 new tire
119 Craftsman blower. Electric
120 Car cleaning supplies. Most new
121 Clothes rack – portable. Great flea market
122 Truck tailgate extender
123 Hoover steam vac
124 Maple desk and chair
125 Two heaters. Honeywell Oil filled and Holmes electric.
126 Heaven sent angel figurine
127 Coffee table
128 Large lion angel figurine. 14 inches tall
129 Hello Mammy talking doll
130 Nissan Fog Lights
131 Large locking cabinet
132 Lot of three small folding tables
133 Stack of clean rag rugs
134 3 boxes Shock it clean cleaning system
135 Royal dirt devil with owner’s manual and accessories
136 Dirt devil deluxe vacuum cleaner
137 Box of home decor items. Sunbeam Garfield clock, ducks etc.
138 Box of plumbing supplies and a heat tape
139 Two lawn sprayers both 1 gallon
140 Lot of miscellaneous automotive cleaning items etc.
141 Plastic crate of lawn and garden, cleaning supplies
142 Miscellaneous tools. New Stanley screwdrivers, DeWalt drill bits, benchtop
143 Three new handmade photo albums
144 Nylon zip up truck bed cargo carrier
145 6 ft Christmas tree
146 Krueger Metal products chair
147 Four irons and ironing board
148 Five pcs wall decor
149 Half of a 16 ft Werner extension ladder
150 Plastic under bed crate with car wash rags
151 Box paint supplies, new smoke alarm
152 Box of wire and electrical items
153 To tire iron tools and box of stakes and pegs
154 Baskets and wicker doll chairs
155 New Montgomery ward for quart slow cooker with removable crock, waffle make
156 Eight new tubes of multi-purpose lithium grease Ford products
157 Box of electrical cables, drop cords, two trouble lights
158 Box of peg board hooks
159 Three boxes of incandesce sent lightbulbs
160 Lot of Kleenup weed and grass cleaner. Nozzles, etc.
161 Vintage lamp
164 Lot of snow shovels, brooms, trimmer and lawn edger tools
165 Echo weed eater
166 Three-fold out chairs
167 4-foot wooden folding ladder
169 Sears gas heater
170 Lot fashion doll outfits. 15 total. Barbie tea set
171 Two wire baskets of wooden fruit. New
172 Five plush bears. Squirt guns. Baseballs
173 Swivel chair
174 Mower items. Blades, gas treatment
175 New emergency cleaning kit, detergent, etc.
176 Stanley files, new. Saw blades, drill bits, sanding disc. Welding gloves
177 New doormat, commercial rug and green tarp
178 Lights and light fixtures
179 Two tools. One marked Klein. 3 short chains
180 Large lot of hardware items. Screws, nails, etc.
181 Great neck vise.
182 Box of tape, wire, cord, string, etc.
183 Warren Axe and Tool wooden box
184 Wood seal products and paint
185 Car care items
186 Shoe last
187 Garage door springs
188 Three plastic crates. Misc. garage stuff.
189 Extension ladder
190 Men working sign. Metal
191 Men working sign. Metal
192 Pr road caution
193 Wooden saw horse
194 Garden hose
195 Garden hose
196 One aluminum ramp. 6 ft
197 Jack and come along
198 Gas cans
199 Jumper cables, wheel chock, chains
208 Heat therapy wrap, memory foam support, neck massager. All new
209 New socks, back brace,
211 Fisher Price busy little dollhouse. Handmade doll
212 Lot of shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash
213 Full size lighthouse sailboat pattern quilt
214 Comforters, blankets.
215 Pair yellow floral comforters
216 Three musical items
217 What nots
218 TArt warmer, etc.
219 Lot angels
220 Metal items
221 Clock lot
222 Decor lot
223 Large decor lot
224 Vintage lamp
225 Dishcloths, kitchen towels
226 Cassette player and tapes
227 Box plastic ware, two Tupperware pcs
228 Box cleaning supplies
229 Box plates, bowls’
230 Flat of small tools
231 Cordless phone lot
232 Two boxes of flatware, kitchen
233 Paper shredder
234 Duffle bag, totes
235 Crock pot, cake pan, can opener, sifter
236 Jewelry, misc. lot
237 Pocket knives, whet stones, pellets, etc.
238 End of auction misc. lot
239 Glassware lot, cups, etc.
240 Book lot. New baseball book, Jones legal forms, etc.
241 VHS cabinet with VHS tapes, GE VHS player
242 Flower Pattern touch lamp, 26 inches
243 Broyhill floral sofa with wood trim
244 Broyhill floral and Wood armchair. Matches sofa
245 Coffee table. 44-inch length
246 “Bulova West Minster Whittington pendulum clock. Wall hung.
247 Seiko clock. Barometer temperature.
248 Touch lamp and clock combination. 16 inches tall. Dogwood pattern base
249 Zenith consult TV with remote.
250 Five miniature clocks.
251 Hagen Renaker and other porcelain figures
252 Wedgewood bowl
253 Four collector plates
254 Pair gold painted garden gnomes. 10 inches tall
255 Broyhill Lighted corner curio cabinet. 23 inches x 71 inches.
256 Artificial dogwood tree. 80 inches tall in wicker basket.
257 Lot 3 globes. Bear is musical
258 Nine-inch green Blenko ashtray
259 Lot of home decor items
260 5 pc lot wooden tile duck decor
261 Oak finish dropleaf coffee table. Made in USA. 49 inches long
262 Magnavox console television. Powers on.
263 Eagle clock and picture. 20-inch clock, 8x 10 picture
264 Puppy plant stand. Measures 11 inches tall.
265 Oil lamps and parts
266 Lot throw pillows
267 Hughes Furniture sofa
268 Dropleaf table. Oak finish. 25 inches tall
269 Lot of floral arrangements
270 Hughes Furniture chair. Matches sofa. Like new
271 Ashley furniture coffee table. Ends open and top is glass. Great to display
272 Oak finish end table. Pullout ends. 23 inches tall.
273 Brass lamp. 27 inches tall.
274 Handmade pullout bench. 17 inches tall
275 Two Afghans and pillow
276 Milk glass, etc.
277 Round dining table, laminate. 40-inch width. Four chairs
278 GE turntable microwave. Mr. Coffee coffeemaker
279 Closet of curtains, bed linens, etc.
280 3 pc Lenoir House bedroom suite. Full bed, chest and dresser
281 3 new full sheet sets
282 Box full size sheets.
283 Lot flat sheets
284 Box sheets and pillowcases
285 Lot of tablecloths. 60 round, etc.
286 5 drawer chest
287 Closet of men’s clothing. Lots of new items w/tags
288 Full bed and nightstand
289 Teledyne 8 track player with speakers
290 Two vintage suitcases
291 3 pc bedroom suite. Full bed.
292 Full quilt. Handmade.
293 Box of towels
294 Better towels
295 Box washcloths
296 Long underwear, T-shirt’s, handkerchiefs
297 Closet of men’s clothing
298 Small file cabinet
299 Box new washcloths
300 Miners helmet, carbide light
301 Box Gillette sensor razors
302 Small locking cash box with key
303 Box costume jewelry. 11 necklaces, nine Pr earrings, 8 rings
304 Lot of misc. pocket knives
305 Lot six costume jewelry rings
306 Pr cast iron skillets. Imports. 16-inch, 8 inch
307 10 1/2-inch Lodge griddle, #3 Griswold . Cast iron.
308 Box hammers, Mallets and nails
309 Two wrench sets
310 Two drop cords
311 Wrenches, pliers
312 Stanley 350-amp fat max jumpstart
313 10 pc Craftsman screwdrivers
314 DeWalt 4 1/2-inch angle grinder
315 Three fire extinguishers
316 Schumacher battery charger
317 Box tools. Stapler, etc.
318 Wrenches and drill bits
All Items Sold As-Is where is. No Warranties expressed or implied. You are responsible for payment of your items prior to loading with cash or good check. All items must be removed from the premises today. No shipping outside the United States.
By application and acceptance of bidder card, you agree to the above terms.
Online Terms and Conditions
1. *All purchases will be charged to the credit card on file at auction end. Acceptable methods of payment are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. *The 2 automobiles approved payment is cash, wire transfer or Seller approved payment. Titles will be held until payment is verified and fully settled.
2. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in the catalog or elsewhere and no liability shall be by the Auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors. Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquiries.
3. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and no bidder shall retract his bid. ALL BIDS MADE IN U.S. DOLLARS. All sales are final. All buyers must register and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to bidding. If the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
4. Any dispute arising as to any bid shall be settled by the Auctioneers at their sole discretion and at the Auctioneers’ discretion, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot in the dispute up again for sale with the original purchaser responsible for sale fees, no sale fees and any deficit in sale price
5. The Auctioneers shall have the right to consolidate or break down lots, or to offer a complete facility as a single lot. Auctioneers reserve the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid. The Auctioneers retain the right, without notice, to withdraw any lot or lots, prior to sale of said lots.
6. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once bid is accepted. Merchandise “as is” with all faults. Purchasers are advised to pre-arrange for insurance coverage of their purchases. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer’s gavel and/or ending of online bid and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
7. The purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his purchases until total purchase price of all his purchases has been fully paid and in the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the Auctioneers shall retain the possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and have the right to resell such lots by public or private sale without notice of any kind to the Purchaser. Any deficiency arising upon the resale, together with all expenses thereof, shall be paid by the purchaser. Any auction deposit shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. Forfeiture of the deposit does not release the buyer from full payment.
8. All cost and the responsibility of such removal shall be borne by the purchaser. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any purchaser of lots requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless both the Consignor and Auctioneers against any damage caused by the act of Purchaser and/or his agents in connection with the dismantling or removal of any lot. If removal of said lots requires licensed contractors, buyer agrees to the hiring of said contractor who can provide proof of adequate insurance coverage
9. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at sale. At Purchasers’ sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the
10. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneers’ are unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers’ sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
11. Except as herein set out there shall be no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. Each and every item will be sold “As Is, Where Is”, with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CONDITION OF LOTS: Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. neither Seller nor Blake Auction MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. Blake Auction Se & Seller EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted. CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after the said item has been removed from the premises.
12. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of the third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the auctioneers, their agents, employees, sellers, owners or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any causes whatsoever.
All Items Sold As-Is where is. No Warranties expressed or implied. You are responsible for payment of your items prior to loading with cash or good check. All items must be removed from the premises today.
By application and acceptance of bidder card, you agree to the above terms.
The Personal Property auction is being handled by Barbara Blake, CAI, CAGA WV #1464, VA #2901, NC #10021 and the Blake Auction and Appraisal Team.
Blake Auction and Appraisal
Randy S. “Riverbend” Burdette, CAI,CES 927
Alderson, WV 24910
304.445.2897 or 1-800-726-2897
Terms: Personal Property:
Internet Premium: 15%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval