LIVE AUCTION! 26.6 Acres near Princeton, WV
26.6 acres in Wild & Wonderful Mercer Co. WV
LIVE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
1522 Eads Mill Road, Princeton, WV 24739-8792
Avian Retreat Hideaway Homes
4:00 pm Nov. 06th, Tuesday
A hidden treasure property just outside of Princeton, WV in Plymouth Tax District. Avian Retreat Hideaway Homes is a peaceful private property that is tucked away from the world on approx. 26.6 acres. This property has easy access from the WV Turnpike and Rt. 20. The private paved drive is accessed directly off of Eads Mill Road.
OFFSITE AUCTION at the Holiday Inn Express at 805 Oakvale Road, Princeton, WV.
Visit our website for more information and photos
Lead Auctioneer and Realtor Randy S. ”Riverbend” Burdette of Foxfire Realty is pleased to be selected to conduct this outstanding real estate auction for Glenn and Myra Murray.
Inspections: Friday Oct. 26 – Sat. Oct. 27 – Sat. Nov. 3rd and day of auction. All inspection times 2 pm to 4 pm ET.
Real Estate (Selling at 4 pm on Tuesday Nov. 6th, 2018 at the Holiday Inn Express in Princeton) –
26.6 Acres of private land (mostly wooded)
1 acre size fish pond
Beaver Branch is a blue line stream that flows through a good portion of the property
Huge garage with upstairs
Nature lover’s paradise
Private paved drive
For info. Concerning the real estate contact Randy, call or text 304.667.2897
Country charm homes ready for TLC
2 mins to ele. school
Store and Post Office 5 min drive
Easy drive to Princeton, Beckley and Hinton
Main home information: Contemporary/Modern style home constructed circa. 1980, 2 level home, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Approx. total sq. ft. 2042
Oak hardwood and carpet flooring (over oak)
Built in sound system
Central vac system
Hot tub unit on back
Guest home information: Older frame built single story fixer upper home, has strong bones. Approx. sq. ft. 1136, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath
Avian Retreat Hideaway Homes (26.6 ACRES +/-)
MERCER COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA
LOCATION Google Coordinates: 37.404146°(N), -81.056351°(W)
Address: 1522 Eads Mill Road, Princeton WV 24739
Elevation Range: About 2569 ft
A title search for actual mineral ownership rights is recommend. All rights the owner has will convey with the property.
BOUNDARIES AND SURVEY
Tree lines evidence boundaries along the field and yard edges in some places. The property is being sold by the boundary and not by the acre.
Water: Public water
Sewer: Septic systems
Electricity: In place
Telephone: Available from several providers
Internet: Excellent high speed
Cellphone Coverage: Good/Excellent
The property is accessed by Eads Mill Road, Princeton, WV 24739
DEED AND TAX INFORMATION
Deed Information: DB 937 Pg. 0331-0334
Mercer County, West Virginia
Acreage: Approx. 26.6 acres +/-
Real Estate Tax ID/Acreage/Taxes:
Mercer County (45), West Virginia
Plymouth District (9)
Tax Map 28 Parcel 5 and 5.1; Class 2 & 3
2018 Real Estate Taxes: $1493.97
Avian Retreat Hideaway Homes
1522 Eads Mill Road, Princeton, WV 24739
Driving Destination Google Coordinates: 37.404146°(N), -81.056351°(W)
From I-77 Athens Road Exit 14: 1.6 miles +/- (about 5 minutes)
At the end of the exit ramp, turn towards Athens; travel a very short distance; turn right onto Eads Mill Road RT 14; travel 1.5 miles; the driveway is on the left.
From Athens, West Virginia: 4.5 miles +/- (about 8 minutes)
From Athens Elementary, travel RT 20 South for 2.4 miles; turn right onto Old Athens Road RT 44/10; travel 1.3 miles; turn right onto Eads Mill Road RT 14; travel 8/10 mile; the driveway is on the right.
From Princeton, West Virginia: 3.1 miles +/- (about 7 minutes)
Travel Old Athens Road RT 44/10 for 1.5 miles; turn left onto Eads Mill Road RT 14; travel 8/10 mile; the driveway is on the right.
Richard Grist Broker/Auctioneer 1751/Forester
1029 Washington Street East, Lewisburg, WV 24901
Lewisburg office phone 304.645.7674
Randy S. Burdette, CAI 927
Lead Auctioneer/ Realtor
304-667-2897 Cell call or text
Real Estate Terms : Complete terms to be in the Property Information Package)
- There is a 10% buyer’s premium to be added to the final bid price of the real estate and shall become part of the total contract price.
- The Auctioneer is acting as an agent for the seller in this transaction.
- The property is being offered subject to HIGHLY MOTIVATED Seller confirmation. If needed the estate representative reserves a 5-business day period to review all offers from the auction.
- Sold AS, IS, WHERE IS. Closing within 30-60 days.
- The property will convey by the existing legal description and shall be sold by the existing boundary.
- NO PERSONAL PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD. Any personal property that remains after closing of the deed shall become the new owner’s sole responsibility to dispose of at their cost.
- A successful purchaser will be required to enter into a non-contingent purchase contract. The sale is not contingent upon appraisal, inspections, financing, etc. Should the purchaser withdraw from the transaction prior to closing, the purchaser shall forfeit all moneys deposited. Closing to occur in 30-60 days or sooner; time is of the essence.
- Real estate taxes and other apportion able items (if any) will be prorated at settlement. The Purchaser is responsible for ALL CLOSING COSTS regardless of the local custom including but not limited to; deed preparation, document recording tax stamps, recording costs, taxes, fees, attorney fees/closing agent, inspections, survey and closing expenses shall be paid by the Purchaser.
- Deposit for the property will be $10,000.00. All deposit money is due in full on or before the day of the auction by verifiable funds; cash, certified funds, or cashier’s check or approved check. The deposit is nonrefundable upon default of the purchaser.
- The property is being sold “as is, where is” without any warranty or guarantee, except for a marketable title shall be furnished.
- All announcements from the auction block will supersede all previously published or written material. This auction is being audio recorded.
- The auctioneer will accept normal increases in the bid price. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid increment that is not in the best interest of the seller.
- Foxfire Realty and Sellers have gathered this information and believe it to be correct to the best of our knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that you inspect the property prior to bidding to determine the accuracy of statements made in promotional materials.
Oct. 16th, 10:52 pm
10% BUYER’S PREMUIM IS IN EFFECT FOR THIS AUCTION EVENT. More terms to be posted soon.