LAND AUCTION! 4398 Acres in McDowell County WV
±4,398 Acres of Timberland in Browns Creek | For Sale by Online Auction
Ends: 10/25/18 at 1:00 PM EDT
ONLINE AUCTION – ±4,398 Acres of Timberland in Browns Creek, McDowell County, WV
Marytown, WV 24801
SELECT FEATURES/HIGHLIGHTS AS FOLLOWS:
· Over 160,000 linear feet of streams were recently restored on the property for a stream mitigation bank* project and ±2,273 acres of stream buffer areas are protected from development by a conservation easement.**
· The tract has ±2,125 acres of unrestricted timberland and good access, as well as interior access roads/trails.
· There are also “In Holding Parcels” within the boundaries of the property (±279 acres) which are parcels of land that are owned by third parties.
· The deer and wildlife populations are thriving due to the recent restoration work done by the property owner.
ONLINE BID DEADLINE: October 25th, 5 pm EDT
Richard Grist Broker/Auctioneer 1751/Forester
1029 Washington East Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901
Lewisburg office phone 304.645.7674
Randy S. Burdette, CAI 927 Lead Auctioneer/ Realtor
304-667-2897 Cell, call or text
Real Estate Terms : (Complete terms to be in the Property Information Package)
- There is a 10% buyer’s premium to be added to the final bid price of the real estate and shall become part of the total contract price.
Sept. 12th, 2018 11:19 am
10% BUYER’S PREMUIM IS IN EFFECT FOR THIS AUCTION EVENT. More terms are posted on FRE website.