The estate auction of Ruth D. McCombs
Minimum Bid only 15K - Nice home on 4 lots !!!
Visit the "Photos" tab below to see larger images.
The United Country Riverbend USA Auction Team is pleased to present to estate auction for the late Mrs. Ruth McCombs of Quinwood WV
Online Bidding Only
Began: 08/18/12 at 7:00 PM EDT
Ended: 08/26/12 at 6:30 PM EDT
Live On-Site Auction with Online Bidding
Minimum bid only $15K for the real estate!
Personal property from A - Z will be sold online only
ESTATE AUCTION of the late Mrs. Ruth D. McCombs
*12 Noon local time, Saturday August 25th, 2012 *revised date and time
131 Bell Boulevard
Quinwood, West Virginia 25981
Inspection Friday August 24th from 5 pm - 7pm
Nice home located in a great part of the community, park is across from the home. The home is a 2/3 bedroom with one bath. The kitchen has nice modern oak cabinets and lots of storage space. The refrigerator and stove convey along with washer and dryer. The home has electric heat and also a backup propane wall heater. The land consists of 4 lots that goes all the way to McClung Street. Legal descrition LTS 2-5 (CONS 4 TRACTS) 170 X 100 MCCLUNG ST QUINWOOD
This property can be researched in the Greenbrier County Clerk's files in Deed book 228, Page 532. Tax information is Quinwood Corp. District 12, Map 3, Parcel 109.
APR TOTAL on record at assessors office is $28,400.00
The personal property is being sold ONLINE ONLY bidding. This auction will being closing next Sunday evening with a staggered end time
Personal Property: Household from A - Z, Antique Orginial Finish Golden Oak Era Round Table w/ Extra Leaf - Golden Oak Era Sideboard w Mirror - Antique library table - Old Oak Case Singer Sewing Machine - Tools - Hosehold galore - Lawn and Garden - Big Snow Blower and more!
Bid online for the personal property NOW at www.proxibid.com/riverbend
United Country Riverbend USA LLC
Randy S. Burdette, CAI,CES 927 Auctioneer/Broker/REALTOR – Jean Burdette, CES, 1887 Auctioneer/REALTOR - Arabel Martin REALTOR
Terms Real Estate Summary: THE MINIMUM OPENING BID IS ONLY $15,000. and then the property will be sold to the highest bidder. A 10% buyer’s premium is in effect and shall be added to the auction block price to become part of the total contract deed price. The property is sold AS IS. Deposit amount due at the auction is $2500.00 Payable in good and verifiable funds. Closing on the real estate is 30 days after the auction.THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING CLOSING COSTS INVOLVED WITH THIS TRANSACTION, REGARDLESS OF THE LOCAL CUSTOM. Additional terms will be included in the Property Information Package. BROKER PARTICIPATION INVITED!
Terms: Personal Property, Selling ONLINE ONLY . A 10% buyer’s premium is in effect and will be added to the final bid price. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS and it is the buyers responsibility to inspect items prior to bidding. Payment accepted includes cash, pre-approved checks, Visa and MasterCard and verifiable funds.
PLEASE FOLLOW ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE BLOCK VERY CAREFULLY AS INFORMATION MAY HAVE CHANGED FROM THAT PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED.
The Ruth D. McCombs Estate Auction, - 131 Bell Blvd, Quinwood WV 25981
Auction Date: Saturday – Aug.25, 2012 - 12 noon local time
- Thank you for attending the auction from the entire United Country Riverbend USA Auction and Realty Team
- The real estate will be offered on site at the property. Bidding confirms you’ve inspected the property and have read and agreed to the terms of sale in today’s contract. DO NOT BID unless you have done this.
- Anything the seller or we know about the property has been disclosed in today’s materials and the property is “as is without any further inspections. By bidding you agree to all disclosures.
- There is a 10% buyer’s premium to be added to the final bid price of the real estate and shall become part of the total contract price.
- Internet bidding will be available.
- The real estate is offered subject to a minimum opening bid of 15,000. And then the property will sell to the highest bidder.
- OFFERING: Home and land from the estate of the Ruth D. McCombs 131 Bell Blvd This property can be researched in the Greenbrier County Clerk's files in Deed book 228, Page 532. Tax information is Quinwood Corp. District 12, Map 3, Parcel 109. APR TOTAL on record at assessor’s office is $28,400.00
- The property will convey by the existing legal descriptions and shall be sold by the existing boundary.
- Each successful purchaser will be required to enter into a non-contingent purchase contract. The sale is not contingent upon appraisal, inspections, financing, etc. Should the purchaser withdraw from the transaction prior to closing, the purchaser shall forfeit all moneys deposited. Closing to occur in 30-45 days of seller’s acceptance, time is of the essence.
- Deposit due from the high bidder is $2800.00. All deposit money is due in full on or before the day of the auction by verifiable funds, cash, certified funds, or cashier’s checks or approved checks.
- INTERNET BIDDING: A deposit of $2800.00 per tract is required to be paid to United Country Riverbend USA prior to the action and must be verified by this office no later than 5pm on Thursday May 24, 2012. Please contact this office for wiring instructions.
- Closing Costs: The purchaser is responsible for paying ALL closing costs involved in this transaction, regardless of the local custom; this will include but not limited to document recording tax transfer stamps, deed preparation, closing agent fee, recording fees, title search, etc. etc. Real estate taxes will be pro-rated though date of closing.
- The property is being sold “as is, where is” without any warranty or guarantee, except for a marketable title shall be furnished. The property shall convey via a Special Warranty deed.
- The auctioneer will accept normal increases in the bid price. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid increment which is not in the best interest of the Seller. The auction firm reserves the right of behalf of the seller to advance the bid increments. In the event of any bidding disputes, the auctioneer has the sole authority to resolve such disputes as they may arise.
- United Country Riverbend USA LLC and Sellers have gathered this information and believe it to be correct to the best of our knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that you inspect the property prior to bidding to determine the accuracy of statements made in promotional materials. All information is deemed correct but not guaranteed. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over written matter.
- The stove, refrigerator and the washer/dryer set will convey to the buyer.
- The buyer is not allowed possession of the property until after closing.
- All announcements from the auction block will supersede any and all previously published or written material. This auction is being audio and video recorded. Sole and exclusive venue shall be Greenbrier County West Virginia.
United Country Riverbend USA
P.O. Box 800
Alderson WV 24910 304-445-2897 toll free fax 1-866-80 email@example.com
A member of the nation’s largest integrated real estate and auction network. United Country Real Estate and Auction Services.
We stand ready to leverage the strength of United Country Real Estate and Auction Services. We are the nation’s largest integrated real estate and auction services network. Recently named America’s Number One Auction House by the Land Report Magazine. Over 4000 representative’s auctioneers and traditional brokers spread over 45 states translates to an enviable network driving $172 million in LAND and HOMES sold at auction last year.
Riverbend USA LLC
P.O. Box 800 Alderson, WV 24910